Sunday 15 July 2012

Busy week ahead but staying in Blighty all week.  Down in Surrey now ready for two days with Callaway Golf at the Ladies Golf Cup at Burhill Golf Club.  I will be demonstrating the Odyssey range of putters including the women's range. I remember when I was just starting off playing golf and it was so hard to find any women's equipment.  It seems a bit old fashioned to talk about women's equipment and men's equipment.  It's all about playing the right specification for you. And nowadays there's so much choice in the specs, you really can choose the equipment that suits you the best. 

When you're young and growing you get stronger over time and your swing changes, so you need keep on top of things and get your clubs fitted.  Same as you grow older and you slow down a bit- you can't expect to be playing specs that the young guns play :-) When I'm 90 with 2 new hips and knees, I promise you I won't be playing with stiff shafts! The equipment is made to measure so that you can continue to get the best out of your game and keep enjoying playing golf.  

Practising putting on the greens of the Emirates Golf Club in Dubai with ProType #2

No comments:

Post a Comment